Submissions are OPEN Now!
Enter now to be one of 6 students chosen to present their animation idea to a panel of leading broadcasters.
Submit your idea to be in with a chance to win a 6 month paid internship at JAM Media!
Submissions can be for animated tv series, pilot episodes or short films.
The finalists will receive mentoring prior to the pitch from a Producer in JAM Media.
Selected students will pitch at the Animation Dingle Conference on Friday, the 23rd of March 2018.
- Simply submit your idea through ‘The Big Pitcher’ application form below (1750 character limit ~300 words)
- One image can be included
- Competition only open to 3rd level students and 2017 graduates worldwide.
- Submissions must be written and pitched in English
- ‘The Big Pitcher’ participants must hold an Animation Dingle Festival Pass
- Final Pitch Presentations will be 5 minutes
- For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: Monday, the 19th of February 2018